"The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is going to conclude the FMGE 2022 June session registration process today, 4 April 2022."
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will conclude the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination or FMGE 2022 June session registration process today, 4 April. As per the latest update, eligible candidates must fill out the FMGE 2022 application form by today, 11:55 PM, on the website, nbe.edu.in. In addition, the FMGE screening test will be held on 4 June. For completing the registration process for FMGE, candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 7080.
The FMGE exam will consist of 300 multiple choice questions based on the MBBS curriculum. Those candidates who satisfy all the eligibility requirements set by NBE will be eligible to submit the FMGE application form. Aspirants who have completed their MBBS degree and internship on or before the deadline can apply for FMGE.
Steps to Apply for FMGE 2022 June Session
Officials will close the registration window for FMGE 2022 today. Hence, applicants can follow the steps to fill out the application form.
- Visit the official website of NBE – nbe.edu.in
- Then, click on the “FMGE” tab.
- On the directed page, go to new registration.
- Fill in all the asked details such as phone number, email address, and other personal details.
- Afterward, log in to the account using the login credentials sent to candidates’ email addresses and phone numbers.
- Next, provide the necessary details of the qualifying examination, personal information, and exam centre preference.
- Then, make the fee payment for successful registration.
- Finally, take at least two printouts of the final confirmation page for further reference.