FET 2022 Registration: Last Date to Submit Application Form Today at nbe.edu.in
National Board of Examination (NBE) will end the facility to fill the FET 2022 registration form today, Jan 27, on the official website.
FET 2022 Registration: The FET 2022 application submission facility is ending today, Jan 27, at 11.55 PM. Students will have to complete the application process within the stipulated date and time by visiting the website, nbe.edu.in. The Fellowship Entrance Test (FET) 2022 application process is ending today, Jan 27, 11.55 PM. The FET application form 2022 was released on Jan 6.
The application correction window will begin on Jan 28 and the last date is Jan 29. Candidates yet to complete the FET 2022 registration should do the same within the stipulated time to be eligible for appearing in the test dated Feb 10.
Also Read: ISI Admission Test 2023: Registration Process Begins on Mar 7
Steps to Complete the FET 2022 Registration
Students are requested to take a look at the FET 2022 registration process below.
- Students must visit the official website, nbe.edu.in
- Select ‘FET’ Click on ‘New Registration’.
- Complete the FET registration 2022 form.
- Provide details such as applicants' names, dates of birth, gender etc.
- Enter a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Submit the FET 2022 registration form.
- A login ID and password will be sent to the registered email Id or mobile number.
- Login with the registration credentials and fill up the mandatory details of the application form including personal, academic, communication and professional details, document upload and exam city preference
Candidates will have to upload documents such as photographs, signature and thumb impressions in the requisite format and dimensions
POST YOUR COMMENT