"The Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) has announced results for the AIST 2021 online today on 19 August 2021."
The Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) has announced the AIST 2021 results online today, 19 August. Hence, candidates who have taken the institute’s entrance exam can now check their results on the official website – fddiindia.com. Candidates must first log in to their accounts to check their FDDI AIST mark sheets. The institute has released the FDDI AIST results in the form of a scorecard. The university will later release cut-off lists for each campus. Selected candidates can obtain admissions across 12 FDDI campuses on the basis of their scores in the AIST exam.
How to Check FDDI AIST Results?
- Visit the official website of the Footwear Design and Development Institute – fddiindia.com
- Then, click on the “RESULT/RANK (ADMISSIONS 2021)” link available in the “Important Updates” section on the homepage.
- Afterwards, enter your application number, DOB, and roll number in the respective login fields to proceed.
- FDDI AIST results will then be shown on the screen in pdf form.
- Finally, download the FDDI AIST results.
FDDI AIST 2021 Scorecard Details
Candidates must go through all the details mentioned on their FDDI AIST scorecards. Hence, they can refer to the given list of details that should be on their FDDI AIST scorecards.
- Name of the candidates
- Candidate’s roll number
- Mark secured by the candidate
- Candidate’s rank
- Overall score
- Candidate’s percentage