"FCI Recruitment 2022 5043 Assistants and 113 Grade 2 Manager vacancies started on 27th August and the deadline is on 26th September 2022."
FCI Recruitment 2022: The Food Corporation of India (FCI) is recruiting around 5043 Assistants and 113 Grade 2 Manager vacancies at its various offices. The workplace is set up all across the country for which online FCI recruitment 2022 registration started on 27th August 2022, and the deadline is on 26th September 2022. FCI was established on 14th January 1965, with its first district office in Thanjavur. The Tamil Nadu FCI has been managing various depots and private equity godowns across the country.
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Recruitment 2022
The detailed eligibility criteria for FCI Recruitment 2022 of Grade 2 Manager vacancies have been released on the official website. The expected eligibility is as follows.
- First, to become a General Manager General, the candidates must have a Graduate degree. If not, an equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks for CA/ICWA/CS would also be qualified.
- To bag the position of Depot Manager, the candidates must have a Graduate degree. If not, an equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks for CA/ICWA/CS would also be considered qualified.
- Then, for the position of Manager (Movement), the candidates must also have a Graduate degree. An equivalent degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks for CA/ICWA/CS could also be considered.
- To be placed in the position of an Accounts Manager, the candidate must be an Associate Membership of; The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Moreover, the applicant could also have done B.Com from a recognized University. Furthermore, a Post Graduate Full-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- A degree in B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University is required to become a technical manager. If not, a B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE is a must.
- A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent would be considered for the position of Civil Engineer manager.
- A candidate applying to be an Electrical Mechanical Engineer must have a Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a Recognized University or equivalent.
- Lastly, a manager (Hindi) would be qualified if they have a Master’s Degree from a recognized University. Even an equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level would be considered. Moreover, 5 years of experience in terminological work in Hindi and translation from English to Hindi or vice-versa, preferably of technical or scientific literature.
Note: The shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a training period of 6 months under the FCI Recruitment 2022.
Food Corporation of India (FCI) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings. The Corporation deals with food grain and supply chain management. All eligible aspirants can apply online for Grade II post the FCI Recruitment 2022 PDF release on the official website. Detailed advertisements for the proposed vacancies have been released on the website. Furthermore, it has complete details regarding vacancies, eligibility, selection process, application form and more.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.