"DUET 2022 applications for admission to PG courses offered by the University of Delhi will end today, i.e. 10 June, 2022."
DUET 2022 registrations for admission to PG courses offered by the University of Delhi will end today, i.e. 10 June, 2022.
DUET 2022 PG registration deadline was extended by the National Testing Agency (NTA) from May 15, 2022, to Jun 10, 2022. Application process for DUET 2022 was stated on April 6, 2022 on the official website of Delhi University. Interested candidates must register themselves for the exam before the deadline.
Before a candidate may register for DUET PG 2022, certain important factors must be considered, such as being thorough with the eligibility criteria, after which the candidate can proceed to the registration step.
Steps to Fill DUET PG Application Form 2022
Candidates can find the released application form on the official website of the DUET 2022 examination. Students can apply for the PG courses by following the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Candidates must log in to the official website, using the credentials to complete the application process.
- Step 2: Candidates will have to enter the exam portal using the credentials that are provided during the registration process.
- Step 3: On hitting the “continue” option, Aspirants can complete the application form by entering the required information. The details required would be as follows:
- Name, Parents’ Name
- Educational Qualification
- Permanent Address/Telephone
- Selection of DU course
- Minority details/Disability details/Sports Quota
- Exam centre of choice
- College selection of Choice under DU.
Candidates must submit supporting documents to verify the details mentioned in the application.