"NTA has extended the DUET 2022 PG application deadline from 15 May to 10 June on the official website, nta.ac.in."
NTA has extended the DUET 2022 PG application deadline from 15 May to 10 June. The Delhi University PG application process commenced on 6 April on the official website, nta.ac.in, in online mode. Interested candidates can visit the official website of Delhi University to fill in the DUET PG 2022 application form via online mode.
The official notification of Delhi University read, ‘’It is hereby notified that the date of registration for Postgraduate admission has been extended up to 10 June 2022. This is issued with the approval of the Competent Authority”. Previously, the deadline to apply for DUET PG courses was 15 May.
The Vice-Chancellor of Delhi University, Yogesh Singh, earlier informed that admission to PG courses will be done on the basis of the Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET). In order to take admitted to Delhi University PG courses, candidates need to register on the official website of DU. Notably, NTA will conduct the DUET 2022.
Steps to Fill Out the DUET 2022 PG Application Form
Candidates should check the step-by-step procedure mentioned below to know how to fill in DUET 2022 PG application form.
- Visit the official website – nta.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Fill Application Form” link.
- Register by filling in your email address, mobile no., and password.
- Afterward, enter all the academic and personal details in the DUET application form.
- Upload scanned images of photos, signatures, and documents in the prescribed size and format.
- Pay the DUET application fee online.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the application form for further reference.