"DTE Madhya Pradesh Starts MP BE counselling registration 2022 at dte.mponline.gov.in. Candidates can learn how to apply here."
MP BE Counselling Registration 2022: The Directorate of Technical Education has begun online registrations for round 1 of MP BE 2022 counselling from today. Therefore, candidates must register on the official website to participate in the process. However, they must complete the registration process by September 1.
Steps to Apply – MP BE Counselling Registration 2022
Students can further follow the below steps to complete their registration process.
- Firstly, visit dte.mponline.gov.in.
- Next, click on “Select Course for Counselling”.
- Thirdly, submit your course by clicking “Apply for Counselling”.
- Now, you will see a new registration page open. Click, “Click Here”.
- Then, fill in the compulsory details.
- Lastly, pay the fee and finish your submission process for MP BE Counselling Registration 2022.
Mandatory Documents – MP BE Counselling Registration 2022
Here is a list of essential documents you must carry for the counselling rounds and submit online.
- Class 10 Marksheet.
- Class 12 Marksheet.
- Category Certificate for SC, ST, OBC.
- MP Domicile Certificate (if applicable).
- Income Certificate for TFW and OBC Category Candidates.
- Aadhar card.
Once the first round of counselling is done, the seat allotment process will begin online. Again, candidates must download the allotment letter and report to the allotted institute for the verification round. The admissions will follow this round. The candidates must understand that the second round of counselling will begin on September 20 for a particular round. This round is for vacant seats for admission to government, private, self-financed, and government-funded institutes.
Dates – MP BE Counselling Registration 2022
Below, are the important dates regarding registrations 2022.
|Events||Round 1||Round 2|
|Registration Start, Fee Payment and Slot Booking||August 25 – September 1||September 20-25|
|Edit Registration||September 2-3||September 26-27|
|Choice Filling||August 29 – September 5||September 21-29|
|Common Merit List||September 6||September 30|
|Allotment Letter Availability and Upgradation Options||September 11-16||October 5-11|
|Document Verification and Admission||September 20-24||October 5-11|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.