"The Directorate of Technical Education, Goa, will end the registration process for the Goa Common Entrance Test (DTE GCET 2021) today."
The Directorate of Technical Education, Goa, will end the registration process for the Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET 2021) today on 30 June 2021. Additionally, the GCET application form is available on the DTE official website. Furthermore, the DTE will conduct the GCET 2021 exam on 27 July 2021 and 28 July 2021. Officials will hold the GCET exam in a pen and paper-based (offline) testing mode. The board will release the GCET admit card for registered candidates a few days before the exam.
The GCET exam is pursued by candidates seeking admissions in the BE and BPharm courses offered by participating institutes. Hence, shortlisted candidates via the GCET exam will progress to further admission and counselling processes.
Steps to Fill out the DTE GCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill out the GCET application form by performing the given instructions.
- Visit GCET’s official website (goacet.in).
- Select the “Register” link and enter your email address and password.
- Click on the “SIGN UP” button.
- Then, log in to the portal via the given credentials.
- Fill out the GCET application form with information such as personal, academic and communication details.
- Upload the required documents – a scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Then, pay the GCET application fee online via debit/credit card, net banking or UPI.
- Finally, preview and submit the GCET application form.