"DRDO begins the application process for apprentice positions 2022. Learn more about the DRDO recruitment 2022 application process."
DRDO Recruitment 2022: The Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has begun accepting online applications for apprentice positions 2022. The official website allows interested and qualified candidates to submit their online applications. Under the recruitment process, 36 apprentice positions are available in total. Candidates may submit applications for the specified positions by 16 August 2022.
DRDO Recruitment 2022: Application Process
- Visit www.drdo.gov.in to download the application form.
- Candidates must email [email protected] with the subject “Application for Above Mentioned Apprenticeship Category Only” along with scanned copies of their applications and any necessary documents or certifications in PDF format.
- The deadline for submitting applications is 15 days from the day the position was advertised in Employment News.
- Email will be the only form of communication used to communicate with candidates.
- The candidates are responsible for downloading and printing the letter. Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur, will not be held liable for any lost emails due to the candidate providing an incorrect or invalid email address for emails delivered to SPAM or Bulk Mail folders.
DRDO Selection Process
There won’t be any interviews due to the ongoing pandemic. Candidates will be chosen solely based on merit (percentage/marks of required qualifications). Only chosen candidates will receive a notification via the offer letter. When joining, chosen candidates must provide a “Medical Fitness Certificate.”
DRDO Positions 2022
Applications for apprenticeships are being accepted for a one-year programme in the following positions for ITI graduates, with a monthly stipend of Rs. 7000.
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Computer Operator & Programming Asst. (Copa)||15|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Asst. (English)||4|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Asst. (Hindi)||2|
|Computer hardware & Network maintaince||2|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.