"The DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Registration is now extended and the application link will be available to registered candidates until September 25."
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Application Form: The DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Registration period is now extended by the Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO). The application link will be available to registered candidates until September 25.
Now, candidates till this date can submit their DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Application Form. The September 23 deadline for eligibility remains the same.
The notification for DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Application Form was out for a total of 1901 vacancies for the post of Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) and 826 for Technician-a (Tech-A). DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Exam date of Tier 1 CBT will be out soon.
Steps to Fill DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Application Form
Below are the steps to complete your DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Registration
- Visit the official website drdo.gov.in
- DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Registration is done using information like your name, DOB, mobile number, and email address.
- User ID and password are issued to the candidate’s registered email address following successful registration.
- On the online application’s home page, select “Login.”
- To login, enter your user ID and password.
- Choose the “New Application” link.
- Then complete every section of the DRDO CEPTAM 2022 application form, including the personal information, postcode, and EER information.
- Upload supporting documents, review, and then submit.
Details of a valid identity evidence must be provided by the applicant (e.g. Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Government Issued ID etc.)
- Choose any three cities from the drop-down menu and rank them according to your preferences.
- Uploading of Scannable Documents and Images.
- Examine and conclude.
- Then complete your application fee payments.
- Take a print out of your application form.
Note: Candidate must enter their information, including their parent’s names and other facts, in accordance with their matriculation/secondary or comparable certificate. Candidate must choose a postcode and submit relevant information about their educational background. All communication will take place via contact data such as email, a mobile number, and a correspondence address during the recruitment period.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.