DNB PDCET Results 2022: The government of India established the National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences in 1975. Ever since, the NBEMS has effortlessly worked towards raising the standards of Indian Medical Education. However, the Board’s primary objective has been to improve the postgraduate medical courses in the country. Their efforts have paid off, as NBEMS now offers Post Diplomas in DNB courses in fourteen broad specialty subjects. Additionally, those who clear their PG Diplomas final exams are eligible for the NBEMS’ DNB-PDCET in the same broad specialty. Be that as it may, the NBE conducted the PD Common Entrance Test on 24 July this year, and will publish the results tonight, 24 August.
DNB PDCET Results 2022: Step-By-Step Guide to Access Your Results
Students must follow the process given below to check their results.
- Go to the official PDCET results publishing web page at – natboard.edu.
- On the page, under the 2022 tab, click on Results.
- Subsequently, find the ‘Results Declared’ link and click on it.
- Then select your course and find your roll number on the list.
- After you find your roll number, the screen will display your results.
- Finally, download and print it out.
Furthermore, the NBEMS will notify students about the round of counselling through online circulars. Hence, candidates must visit the official website (mentioned above) frequently to get insights into the latest developments.
Also Read: NEET SS Admit Card 2022 Releasing Tomorrow
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.