"DNB PDCET Counselling 2022 process to be initiated by the National Board of examination on the official website from September 30 onwards."
DNB PDCET Counselling 2022: The National Board of Examination (NBE) will start the registrations for DNB PDCET counselling 2022 round one at the official website from September 30 onwards. The counselling process involves registration, fee payment, choice filling and locking, and seat allotment. To participate in the DNB PDCET counselling 2022, candidates must register and pay the counselling fee within the stipulated date. During the counselling choice filling process, applicants will be expected to provide their college's preferences and courses.
Procedure To Register For DNB PDCET Counselling 2022
Follow the steps mentioned below to register for DNB PDCET 2022 counselling.
- First, the candidates must register themselves on the NBE Portal.
- For the same, create a password using the link provided on the home page of DNB PDCET counselling 2022.
- Once done, the aspirants must log in with their respective credentials to complete the registration process.
- Next, pay Rs. 2500 as the counselling fee in online mode through the prefered choice of payment.
- Carefully fill out the counselling form after the successful payment completion.
- Afterwards, upload the required documents as a part of the registration process in the specified format.
- Post the registration; the candidates must fill and lock their choice of college in the provided time.
- Lastly, candidates must accept the declaration on the declaration page by clicking the check-up.
Once the Candidates have registered themselves, the allotment of PDCET 2022 will be conducted in four rounds, including a manual round of counselling. The DNB PDCET 2022 exam invites admission to 1,856 post-diploma DNB seats in 14 specialities at 942 hospitals across India. The DNB PDCET seat matrix has been released on the official website. All candidates must regularly check the website for further updates.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.