"NBE (National Board of Examinations) officials will open the DNB PDCET 2021 registration facility for the second time on 31 August 2021."
NBE (National Board of Examinations) officials will open the DNB PDCET 2021 online registration facility again on 31 August 2021. Thus, applications for the Diplomate of National Board Post-Diploma Centralised Entrance Test will be available on the official website, nbe.edu.in. The second application window will take place from 31 August to 11:55 PM on 5 September 2021. Afterwards, officials will conduct the DNB PDCET 2021 on 19 September 2021 in a computer-based testing mode.
Steps to Apply for DNB PDCET 2021
The second registration round for the Diplomate of National Board Post-Diploma Centralised Entrance Test will begin on 31 August. Therefore, candidates can refer to the following instructions to register for the entrance test.
- Go to the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Then, select the “DNB PDCET 2021” link available on the homepage.
- Click on the “New Registration” button.
- The website will then display a registration portal.
- Register by providing details such as name, gender, nationality, date of birth, email address, and mobile number.
- Afterwards, log in with the given application number, password, and security code.
- Then, fill out the registration form with personal and academic details.
- Select the preferred examination centres in order of priority.
- Then, upload the required documents – candidate’s academic qualification documents, internship certification, left thumb impression, signature, and a passport-sized photograph. The files must meet the prescribed formatting guidelines.
- Pay the INR 5900 + tax assessment fee.
- Then verify and submit the registration form.
- Finally, save the filled-out application for future reference.