"NBE officials have published admit cards for the Diplomat National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test 2021 (DNB PDCET) online."
NBE (National Board of Examinations) officials have published admit cards for the DNB PDCET 2021 online. Thus, applicants can now download their hall tickets for the Diplomat National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test 2021 at nbe.edu.in. Candidates must have a physical copy of their admit card on hand in order to enter the testing location. The hall ticket will contain important information such as candidate details, applied course, roll number, exam details, etc. Thus, applicants should ensure that the stated information is correct.
The Diplomat National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test is an annual entrance exam. The board will conduct the assessment in an offline computer-based testing mode on 19 September 2021. The exam will consist of 120 multiple choice questions worth four marks each. Additionally, there will be negative marking, as each incorrect answer will result in a deduction of one mark. Afterwards, qualified candidates can obtain admissions to 1073 available seats in 597 hospitals across the country.
Steps to Access DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Cards
The hall tickets for the Diplomat National Board PDCET 2021 are now available online. Therefore, registered candidates can follow the given instructions to download their hall tickets.
- Go to the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Click on the “DNB PDCET” examination tab from the available options.
- Then, select the “Applicant Login” button available on the home page.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Proceed by providing registered credentials such as user ID and password.
- Afterwards, click on the admit card tab within the portal.
- The hall ticket will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, verify, download, and take multiple printouts of the admit card for future use.