Dehradun University has announced its third Online Admission Counselling for students who wish to take admission for UG and PG programmes. It is a power-move introduced by the University for the students by giving them a fair chance to be a part of their academic excellence from anywhere globally and not be impeded by the current situation.
DIT University is a renowned institution with an educational experience of over 22 years. Situated in one of the country's oldest cities, DIT University offers exceptional student experience with a strong focus on teaching, facilities, and inclusiveness. DIT University has introduced and institutionalized the policy of Direct Admissions to value meritorious students. Under this policy, students who are board toppers and have scored 95% or more in XII board exams can get direct admission to the programmes. The percentage is considered as an aggregate of PCME/ PMBE/ PME Computer for B.Tech programmes. DITU reserves 40% of the seats for Uttarakhand candidates, and a 26% rebate on tuition fees is given to the same. Online registration is compulsory for students who wish to take part in the online admission counselling.
Steps to Follow for Online Admission Counselling 2020:
- The applicant has to register with DIT University by filling the registration form here and submit the same with INR 1,250/- as registration fee.
- The applicant then needs to click on "Counselling Form" to upload the 10th and 12th mark sheets for undergraduate programs and 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets for postgraduate programs. UK/Himalayan State Domicile Certificate (if applicable) needs to be uploaded.
- In the applicant's case, not having received their final year marks to apply for any postgraduate programs, the previous year marks can be submitted instead.
- After the marks are updated, the applicants need to select their prefered programme based on which, the seats will be allocated in the following dates:
||Period of Counselling/Online Choice Filling
||Seat Allocation Date
||Seat Allocation Timing
Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs
12th September to 15th September 2020
16th September 2020
04:00 PM Onwards
- Post allotment of seats will be based on merit or qualifying marks, the applicant needs to deposit an admission fee of INR 10,000 between 17th and 18th September 2020.
- The applicants who have appeared for the Online Counseling process and have completed all the formalities will receive an email on their registered email regarding the further admission process, scholarship, fee-payment schedule, and hostel & transport details.
- For further details, contact the Counselling Helpline: WhatsApp or call at +91 9639001954 or Email at [email protected]
- The admission fee of INR 10,000 is non-refundable and is a part of the annual fee.
- The last date for registration for Online Counseling is 11th September 2020.
- The confirmation of the allotted seat is subject to the physical verification of mandatory documents.
- The University has reserved the full right to modify all admission related processes based on Government/Management direction.