Recently, DIT University announced its Second Online Admission Counseling for the students across the globe. This second admission procedure will ease the process of admission for the aspirants.
DIT University always offers an excellent environment and an experienced environment for the students. The inspiring academic atmosphere creates a learning competition among the students. The enormous placement opportunities of DIT University always attracts students from every corner of the world to pursue their career in their preferred field. The advantage of gaining a qualification from a renowned institution like DIT University which has a rich heritage spanning for over 22 years, where focused teaching, facilities and inclusiveness are offered to students for unparalleled student experience. To facilitate meritorious students, DIT University has facilitated a policy of giving Direct Admission to board toppers for which certain seats are reserved. Students who have scored 95% or above in XII Std will be given Direct Admission to the program. Eligible candidate’s percentage shall be considered as an aggregate of PCME/ PMBE/ PME Computer for B.Tech Programs. 40% of seats are reserved for Uttarakhand candidates to whom a 26% rebate will be given on Tuition Fees. Applicable candidates can contact the Admissions Office for their respective studies.
Steps for Second Online Admission Counseling 2020:
- The candidate has to REGISTER with DIT University, via the Registration Form, by clicking here and needs to pay a Registration Fee of INR 1,250/-.
- The candidate can click on “Counseling Form” to upload their 10th and 12th mark-sheets for Undergraduate Programs, while 10th, 12th, and graduation mark-sheets for Postgraduate Programs. Also, UK/ Himalayan State Domicile certificate (if applicable) needs to be uploaded.
- In case the candidate is applying for PG Programs and has not yet received the final year results, he/ she can also submit their previous year/ semester mark-sheet.
- Post-updation of marks, the candidate needs to select their Preferred Program Option, based on which the seat will be allocated as per the following schedule.
||Period of Counseling / Online Choice Filling
||Seat Allocation Date
||Seat Allocation Timing
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs
17th August to 19th August 2020
20th August 2020
04:00 PM Onwards
- Post allotment the seat on the basis of merit of qualifying marks, the candidate needs to deposit an Admission Fee of Rs.10,000 between 21st to 22nd August' 2020. The candidates who have appeared in the Second Online Counseling Process and completed all formalities will receive an e-mail on their registered e-mail id regarding the further admission process, scholarship, fee-payment schedule and hostel & transport details.
- Counselling Helpline: WhatApp or Call at +91 9639001954 or Email at [email protected]
- Admission Fee of INR 10,000 is non-refundable, however, is part of the annual fee.
- Online counselling is from 17th August to 19th August 2020 and Seat Allocation will be done on 20th August.
- The confirmation of allotted seat is subject to physical verification of mandatory documents.
- The University has reserved the full right to modify all admission related processes based on Government/Management direction.