Delhi CET Admit Card 2022 Released @dseuonline.in
The admit card for Delhi CET 2022, otherwise called Delhi Polytechnic, is available for download from 5 August 2022.
Delhi CET Admit Card 2022: The admit cards for Delhi CET, otherwise called Delhi Polytechnic, are available to download from 5 August 2022. Candidates must log in using their credentials to download the hall ticket. The admit card is available on the official website: dseu.ac.in
The Delhi CET exam is scheduled on 7-8 August 2022, and results are expected in the 2nd week of September. The admit card is mandatory for students to be allowed to write the examination. The authority will not provide a duplicate admit card once the examination is over. Candidates are required to preserve the admit card till the admissions are over.
Steps to Download the Delhi CET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates may follow these steps to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website of CET Delhi 2022: dseuonline.in
- Then click on the link regarding “CET Delhi Admit Card 2022”.
- Now click on the “Registered Candidate Login” link.
- Then enter the Application Number and Password and log in.
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Finally, print at least two copies of the admit card for further use.
Also Read: CET Delhi 2022 Exam Starts on 7 Aug – Check Last Minute Preparation Tips
Instructions to Candidates
Candidates must keep in mind the following matters:
- No duplicate admit card will be provided after the examination.
- The admit is not to be folded.
- The admit card is not to be tampered with. There should be no marks or writings on it.
- The exam will start exactly at the time mentioned on the admit card.
- During the examination, the invigilator will check the admit cards. Candidates must sign the admit card and attendance sheet and provide a left thumb impression to validate their identity.
- The filled admit card with the candidates’ photograph pasted will be handed over to the invigilator.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT