"The registration process for DCJ Entrance Exam 2022 to be end by July 15, 2022. Check out the steps to fill out the application form here."
Candidates who wish to apply for the DCJ Entrance Exam must apply by July 15, 2022. The registration process will end by July 15, 2022. Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official page of the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, Mumbai University.
Things to Provide with the Application Form:
- An essay of 500 – 800 words on their Purpose of Seeking admission to the course. Typed on a single sheet of paper, in double spacing. Signed by the student.
- Testimonials from at least 2 teachers who taught the students personally. However, they should also mention why students are eligible to take the course (word limit- 150 words)
(The language of the above 2 written pieces can be English, Hindi, or Marathi.)
The Department will also conduct a written examination, a group discussion, and a personal interview of 100 marks.
Step-by-Step Guide to Filling Out DCJ Entrance Exam Application Form
Candidates are advised to follow the mentioned steps to fill out the exam application form effortlessly.
- To avail of the DCJ application form, candidates need to visit the official website of Mumbai University. Click here to visit.
- Next, click on the “Application Forms” link on the homepage.
- Candidates now need to fill in the required details in the application form. Upload documents such as signatures, passport-size photographs, essays, testimonials, and reservation certificates (if any).
- Next, candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 400 on Phone pay or G-Pay (Number- 98923 65327). Attach a screenshot of your payment.
- Candidates can submit the form.
DCJ Entrance Exam 2022 Important Dates
In the given table is the schedule of the entrance exam.
|Release of Application Forms||23-05-2022|
|Last date for submission of application forms||15-07-2022|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.