"Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will begin DCECE 2021 counselling registration online from 13 November."
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will begin the DCECE 2021 counselling registration from 13 November. Earlier, the state-level released a detailed counselling schedule on its official website, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. According to the official admissions counselling dates, qualified candidates must complete the registration and choice filling process online by 17 November. Diploma-Certificate Examination 2021 counselling applicants must have scored passing marks during the assessment to participate in the seat allotment window.
Steps to Register for DCECE 2021 Counselling
The Bihar CECEB will open counselling registration and choice filling on 13 November. Hence, candidates can follow the given steps to participate in the admissions counselling process after the release of application forms.
- Visit the official website – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Then click on the “Online Counselling Portal of DCECE-2021” link available on the home page.
- Complete the registration process by providing basic credentials such as full name, email address, and mobile number.
- Afterwards, log in using the user ID and password provided to the candidate’s registered email address.
- Enter your choices of institutes and colleges in order of preference.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
Earlier, the officials conducted the DCECE exam as a pen and paper-based test on 25 September. BCECEB authorities later released examination scorecards on 13 October. Thus, candidates can now download their results from the official website using their roll number and date of birth. Officials will formulate seat allocation results based on factors such as the options submitted by the candidates during the choice filling process. The board will then declare the round 1 allotment list online on 21 November.