CUET UG 2023 Registration Ends Tomorrow: Steps to Take After Submitting Application Form
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conclude the CUET UG 2023 registration process tomorrow, Mar 30, at the official website- cuet.samarth.ac.in.
CUET UG 2023 Registration: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conclude the CUET UG registration 2023 process tomorrow, Mar 30. Additionally, NTA will open the CUET 2023 application correction window from Apr 1 to 3, and the exam city intimation slip will be released on Apr 30.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill out the CUET application 2023 at the official website- cuet.samarth.ac.in.
This year, 206 universities including 44 central universities and 33 state universities have opted for CUET 2023 as their entrance exam.
Also Read: NTA Releases Important Notice Warning Students About Fake Videos About JEE Main Session 2 Admit Card
How To Fill CUET UG 2023 Registration Form?
Follow the below-given steps to fill out the CUET 2023 registration form.
- Visit the official website of CUET- cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the CUET UG registration 2023 link available.
- Register by using your name, mobile number and email address.
- Fill out the CUET UG 2023 application form with personal and educational details.
- Upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee via Net Banking/Credit/Debit Cards.
- Verify all the details and click on 'Submit'
- Download and save the application form for future reference.
|CUET UG Registration 2023||Direct Link to Apply|
Steps to Take After Submitting CUET UG 2023 Registration
Candidates can take the following steps after submitting CUET UG 2023 registration form.
- Candidates will be eligible to choose more subjects, courses and universities.
- Candidates can replace or remove their earlier chosen test papers by paying the fee for selecting more subjects.
- Candidates must report to the exam authority if their name/application number has appeared twice. Failing to do so will eliminate the candidate's application.
POST YOUR COMMENT