CUET PG Answer Key 2022: NTA released the CUET PG 2022 tentative answer keys, question papers, and recorded responses on September 16. On the same day, the challenge submission window also became available.
Challenges against CUET PG Answer Key 2022 must be made by September 18 at 11:50 PM. Candidates may challenge the CUET PG Answer Key 2022 by paying a fee of INR 200. This payment is not refundable.
The dates of the CUET PG 2022 were September 1 to September 12. 3.57 people appear for the exam, which was in 13 foreign cities in addition to 554 Indian cities.
Steps to Challenge CUET PG Answer Key 2022
Candidates who wish to contest the CUET PG Answer Key 2022 provisional answer keys must follow the below steps.
- Visit the CUET PG 2022 website by entering your application number and birthdate.
- Press the “View/Challenge Answer Keys” button.
- Examine the inquiries sequentially.
- The most acceptable Answer Key for NTA to employ is by the Option(s) next to the Question ID in the column labelled “Correct Option(s)”.
- Candidates must use any one or more of the Option IDs provided in the following four columns by checking the appropriate box to contest one or more answer keys.
- Candidates may upload supporting documents using the “Choose File” option (all documents to be put in a single pdf file)
- Scroll down after selecting your preferred Option(s) ID for Challenge and click on “Submit and Review Claims” to go to the next step. Before continuing, make sure you have selected all the necessary choices.
- A list of all the Question IDs and Challenged Option(s) will be then visible to you. By selecting “Modify Claim,” you can still change your choice. You can select “Save Claim and Pay Fee” once you have chosen all of the Option(s) ID for Challenge.
- Save your Claim and Pay Fee by clicking on it.
- Choose your payment method, and then pay a processing fee of INR 200 that is not refundable for each challenged question. Pay with a debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI.
The panel of topic experts will confirm any challenges put forth by the candidates. If a candidate’s challenge is determined to be accurate, then the answer key will be updated and applied to each candidate’s response appropriately. The revised final answer key will serve as the basis for preparing and announcing the results.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.