"National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the Common University Entrance Test Postgraduate (CUET PG) 2022 registration facility on 4 July."
National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the Common University Entrance Test Postgraduate (CUET PG) 2022 registration facility on 4 July at 5 PM. The CUET PG’s last date for fee payment is 5 July. Thus, candidates can apply for CUET PG 2022 on the official website, cuet.nta.nic.in. Previously, the last date to fill out the CUET PG 2022 application form was 18 June. “In continuation to the Public Notice dated 19.05.2022 regarding the submission of the Online Application Form of Common University Entrance Test (PG) – 2022, it is hereby informed that the last date for the submission of Online Application Form has been extended from 18 June 2022 to 04 July 2022,” said a statement from NTA. The NTA will provide the registration correction facility after the last date. Candidates can make corrections on the application from 6 to 8 July.
- CUET PG 2022 Exam Scheduled for Last Week of July: Check Details Here & Apply
- CUET PG 2022 New University & Courses Included By NTA: Check Details Here
Steps to Apply for CUET PG 2022
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to complete the CUET PG 2022 registration and fill out the application form.
- Visit the CUET 2022 website – cuet.nta.nic.in
- Then, click on the CUET 2022 registration link.
- Afterwards, fill out the details for registration, such as name, dates of birth, and address.
- The candidate will receive the application number after CUET 2022 registration.
- Then, enter the application number on the CUET registration portal to fill out the CUET application form.
- Enter the details and upload the required scanned documents.
- Afterwards, pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Finally, download the confirmation page in PDF format or take a printout for further reference.
Follow us for the latest education news.