"CUET PG 2022 Answer Key has been released by the NTA on its official website. The last date to raise objections is 18 September 2022. Check details here."
CUET PG 2022 Answer Key: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the official CUET PG 2022 Answer Key on the official website. Candidates can check their answers by referring to the official answer key released by the authorities. However, candidates who find any discrepancy or error in the answer key must report on or before 18 September 2022 by 11:50 pm. Check the steps below to raise objections (if any) to the CUET PG Answer Key 2022.
How to Raise Objection to the CUET PG 2022 Answer Key ?
Candidates who wish to raise an objection to the CUET PG 2022 Answer Key can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of CUET PG 2022 at cuet.nta.nic.in
- Then, click on the “CUET PG 2022 Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge” link available on the homepage
- Now, sign in using your application number, date of birth and security pin
- The question paper with the correct answers indicated by the NTA authorities will appear on your screen. If you wish to challenge any answer, click on the right option next to the available space.
- Now, upload the supporting document in support of the objection raised
- Click on “submit and review claims.”
- Now, click “Save Claim” if you don’t want to raise claims further and pay the mandatory fee of INR 200/- per objection raised.
Candidates must note that no modifications will be allowed after submitting the objection fee. Candidates can raise the objections on the CUET PG 2022 Answer Key till 18 September 2022 (11:50 pm) using valid proof. If the authority finds the objection correct, the changes in the final CUET PG 2022 Answer Key will be incorporated, and marks will be calculated accordingly. The CUET PG Exam 2022 was conducted from 01 to 12 September, and the CUET PG Result 2022 is likely to be released next week.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.