"The will soon release the CUET Answer Key 2022. Candidates can check how to access it here. The tentative date for the release - 7 September."
CUET Answer Key 2022: The first-ever Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) will conclude tomorrow, 30 August. Moreover, the NTA launched the standard admission test to simplify the students’ admission process to Central Universities. With over Lakhs of participants, the level of competition is undoubtedly as high as possible. However, these candidates have only one objective: to get a score that helps them get admission to their desired institute. Continue reading further to learn how to download the CUET UG 2022 Answer Key when available.
CUET Answer Key 2022: Steps to Download the Key
Students can follow the procedure below to download the Answer key and CUET response sheet.
- First of all, you must visit the official CUET 2022 website, cuet.nta.nic.in.
- Find and click on the CUET UG 2022 Answer Key & Response Sheet links on the homepage.
- Then the server will redirect you to a web portal, where you must enter your registered credentials and log in to the portal.
- Once you log in, the system will present the CUET official answer key and your response sheet.
- Finally, download it and compare your answers.
Furthermore, candidates must note that the authorities will initially release the preliminary key. Preliminary, because it is subject to change. Students will be able to raise their objections to the CUET UG 2022 answer key. Once the authorities verify the objections, they will publish the final CUET Answer Key 2022.
The UGC Chairman has informed media outlets that the CUET 2022 results should be out within 10 days of the last exam. As a result, students can expect the preliminary answer key and CUET response sheet 2022 to be available by 7 September. However, the exact date and time are not available yet. Nonetheless, you must visit the official website regularly, and the authorities will release the necessary details there.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.