"The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the CUET 2022 mock tests on the official website, cuet.samarth.ac.in."
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) mock test for all subjects and languages has been released by NTA for students’ practice. The motive behind the mock test is to introduce students to the exam. CUET will be conducted in a computer-based test (CBT) format.
Hence, interested students can attempt this mock test to familiarize themselves with the exam. Additionally, solving the questions will enable students to understand and comprehend the exam better. CUET will be held between July 15, 2022, to August 10, 2022, for 10 days and two slots each day.
Read More: CUET UG 2022: Exams from July 15
Steps to Attempt the CUET Mock Test
The mock test link is now available online. Thus, the students appearing for the CUET exam can now follow the steps mentioned below to attempt the mock test held by NTA.
- Visit the official website: cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Next, enter the required details such as exam name, year, month, paper/ subject, and language.
- Once done, click on the ‘Start Mock Test’ option and attempt the mock test.
Guidelines and Advisory for Candidates
Along with the mock paper link, NTA lays down some guidelines and advisories for the students eager to attempt the mock test.
- The questions are purely for practice purposes for aspiring CUET UG 2022 students.
- The practice questions do not resemble and are not indicative of the duration students can solve them.
- Moreover, the practice questions do not represent the exam pattern, the distribution of questions from the syllabus, the difficulty level, or the duration the candidates can submit their answers.
- Additionally, the practice questions may include topics that are not excluded from the class XII syllabus examination of some boards.
- Further, candidates must go through the syllabus carefully before attempting the exam.
- Nonetheless, NTA does not take responsibility for any actual or perceived deviation as to the exam pattern or level of difficulty, the topic coverage of the actual questions in the exam from the practice questions displayed at the mock test link.