CUCET 2021 Scorecards Released at cucet.nta.nic.in
NTA (National Testing Agency) authorities have published scorecards for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2021 online.
NTA (National Testing Agency) authorities have published scorecards for the CUCET 2021 online. Therefore, candidates can now check their Central Universities Common Entrance Test results on the official website, cucet.nta.nic.in. This year, candidates with qualifying scores can obtain admissions to 12 affiliated central universities.
Earlier, board officials conducted the assessment in an offline computer-based testing mode on 15, 16, 23, and 24 September 2021. The NTA then released the finalised answer key for the national-level entrance examination on 20 October 2021. The board formulated the final answer key and scorecards with consideration of the objections provided by candidates. Afterwards, participating colleges will release their counselling merit lists based on this year’s scores and other criteria.
Steps to View CUCET 2021 Scorecards
Results for the Central Universities CET 2021 are now available online. Therefore, students can follow the instructions mentioned below to access their virtual mark sheets.
- Go to the official website – cucet.nta.nic.in
- Then, click on the “CUCET-2021 Score Card” link available on the home page.
- The website will then open a new tab containing a login portal.
- Log in using previously given credentials such as application form number and date of birth.
- Then, complete the captcha verification process and select the “Submit” button to proceed.
- The candidate’s examination results will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, save a copy of the scorecard for future reference.
Download Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 results
In addition, the NTA released a notification regarding the entrance exam. The announcement mentioned that 134722 students applied for the assessment this year, out of which 97416 candidates wrote the offline tests. There were 60 subject papers in total which were offered at 306 testing locations across the country.
POST YOUR COMMENT