CTET Application Correction 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India will close the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) application correction window tomorrow, Dec 3, 2022. Candidates registered for the test must log in to the CTET web portal and check if they must rectify errors on their CTET 2022 Application forms. The Board reserves the right to invalidate the applications with discrepancies. Additionally, applicants will need another window to make the corrections. Therefore, utilise the time left and rectify before the CTET application correction 2022 facility closes tomorrow.
CTET Application Correction 2022: Steps to Make the Necessary Corrections
Candidates must follow the steps below to perform CTET application correction 2022.
- Visit - examinationservices.nic.in, the direct link to the official CTET portal, to make the application changes.
- Log in to the portal using your registered credentials.
- Once logged in, the discrepancies on your CTET applications will be highlighted.
- Update the information accurately.
- Finally, review the details and submit your revised CTET 2022 Application Form.
Furthermore, the Board will shortly release the CTET admit card 2022. Candidates must check the official website - ctet.nic.in, for more updates on the exam schedule and release of the admit card.
After the facility closes, candidates will lose the chance to change their CTET Application forms.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.