"The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the CTET 2021 exam in computer-based mode from 16 December to 13 January 2022."
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the CTET 2021 exam in computer-based mode from 16 December 2021 to 13 January 2022. Thus, candidates appearing for the CTET exam must know the rules and regulations they should follow, what they should carry to the test centres, and other important information.
CTET 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Officials have issued some guidelines for the candidates to follow while giving the CTET 2021 exams. Hence, candidates should follow all the guidelines during the exam to prevent any issues.
- The exam conducting authority will open the exam hall at 7:30 AM for shift-1 and 12.30 PM for shift-2, which is 2 hours before the commencement of the test. Applicants should sit instantly after the opening of the CTET 2021 exam hall.
- Authorities will not allow late candidates to give the exam.
- The candidate’s admit card will be verified by the invigilators in the exam hall while entering the exam hall.
- Candidates cannot leave their seats or exam room until the completion of the CTET exam. In case of any emergency, permission from the Invigilator is required.
- All calculations and writing work should be done in the rough sheet provided at the exam hall. Candidates need to hand over the rough sheets to the Invigilator after the completion of the CTET 2021 exam.
Participants can contact CTET Unit, CBSE through 011 22240112, 22240108, 22240107 & 22247154 on working days (9 am to 5.30 pm) if they have any queries. Previously, officials had released the CTET 2021 admit cards for phase 1 on 11 December. Officials gave options to the candidates who had trouble with their images to upload their correct images until 12 December. Those who failed to upload before the deadline were not provided with the admit cards.