"The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has extended the final date for the CTET 2021 application form to 25 October 2021."
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has extended the final date for the CTET 2021 application form to 25 October 2021. Previously, the last date to fill out the application form was 19 October 2021. Hence, candidates will now be able to pay the application fees for CTET until 26 October. Therefore, candidates can visit the CTET official website – ctet.nic.in and fill out the application form.
Earlier, officials released the CTET 2021 application form for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test on 20 September 2021. This year authorities have added Leh as the new exam centre. Also, postgraduate applicants with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade and three-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed can also apply for CTET in 2021 December.
Steps to Fill CTET 2021 Application Form
Officials have extended the deadline for the CTET application form to 25 October. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill out the application form.
- Visit the official website – ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the “Apply for CTET December 2021” tab.
- Click on the “New Registration” button.
- Now confirm the declaration and select the “Click here to Proceed” tab.
- Then, register for the portal by filling in the information such as full name, email address, etc.
- Afterwards, log in using the credentials provided to the registered email address and mobile number.
- Enter the necessary details within the CTET application form.
- Then, upload the required documents such as passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Complete the registration fee payment process online using an e-challan, debit card, or credit card.
- Finally, submit and save a copy of the application form and application fee e-receipt.