CTET 2021 Application Form Correction Facility Opened
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has opened the correction facility for the CTET application form 2021 online.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has opened the correction facility for the CTET application form 2021. Therefore, candidates who filled out CTET 2021 applications between 20 September and 25 October 2021 can now make any necessary changes to their registration forms. The correction facility is available entirely online on the official website, ctet.nic.in.
The last date to use the application correction facility is 3 November 2021. Moreover, the authorities will then issue admit cards only to candidates with valid registration forms. Afterwards, officials will conduct the CTET exam in an online testing mode from 16 December to 13 January 2022. Candidates must download their admit card beforehand and carry a physical copy to the testing location on the day of the exam.
Steps to Make Corrections in CTET 2021 Application Form
CBSE has opened an application facility for candidates to make corrections. Thus, the candidates can follow the steps to make corrections in the application form.
- Visit the official CTET website – ctet.nic.in
- Now, click on the “correction in the application form” tab.
- A new login page will then open.
- Afterwards, candidates will have to enter their login details.
- The application form will appear on the new page.
- Candidates can make any required changes to the form.
- Finally, candidates can save and submit the CTET application form.
Use the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 application correction facility.
POST YOUR COMMENT