"The National Testing Agency (NTA) has published the CSIR UGC NET 2021 result on its official website - csirnet.nta.ac.in, on 9 March 2022."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has published the CSIR UGC NET 2021 result on its official website – csirnet.nta.ac.in, on 9 March 2022. Therefore, candidates can check their results by visiting the website. The exam was conducted in different sessions on 29 January, 15 February, 16 February, and 17 February 2022.
Steps to Check CSIR UGC NET Result
Authorities have released the CSIR UGC NET 2021 Result. Thus, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to check their result.
- Visit the official website – csirnet.nta.ac.in
- Click on ‘JOINT CSIR – UGC NET JUNE 2021’ link.
- A new page will open. Now enter your application number, date of birth, and security PIN.
- Click on Submit to see the result.
- Finally, download and save the result for future use.
Important Details in the Scorecards
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Candidate’s Category
- Candidate’s Subjects
- Paper Name and Exam Date
- Maximum marks scored
- Candidate’s total percentage
- Percentile scored in each paper
- Separate marks scored in paper 1 and paper 2
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test (CSIR NET) is a National Level Entrance Examination. Furthermore, the NTA conducts the exam twice an year to select eligible candidates for the position of lecturers at colleges and universities, and for awarding the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is a premier research and development organization in India. It has given the responsibility to conduct a CSIR NET exam to the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Also Read: CSIR UGC NET 2021 Final Answer Key Released