"CSIR UGC NET 2022 Application Form will be closed today, 10 August 2022. Check here to find the steps to fill out the application form."
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Application Form: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to close the joint CSIR UGC NET application form 2022 today i.e. 10 August 2022. All eligible candidates can visit the official website of CSIR UGC NET and fill out the application form. They will need their login credentials to fill out the form. The minimum qualifications for each candidate to apply for joint CSIR UGC NET is post graduation in the science stream.
Steps to Fill Out the CSIR UGC NET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can follow the given steps to fill out CSIR UGC NET 2022 application form.
- Candidates first need to visit the official website of CSIR – csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Next, on the login page they need to provide their login credentials like password and application number.
- After that, candidates need to very carefully fill out the application form.
- They need to upload the required scanned documents and pay the application fee.
- Lastly, after submission of the application form, candidates can download it and save it for future reference.
Before submission, candidates should carefully check that the details in the application form are correct.
Important Dates for Joint CSIR UGC NET
Candidates can check the important dates of application form given below in the table.
|Start Date of Application Forms||11 July 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Forms||10 August 2022|
|Last for fee transaction||10 August 2022|
|Correction Window||12 August to 16 August 2022|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.