"The National Testing Agency has released the CSIR UGC NET (National Entrance Test) 2022 answer key on the official website,Â csir.net.nta.nic.in."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the CSIR UGC NET 2022 answer key on its official website. Thus, candidates can download the provisional CSIR UGC NET answer key using their application number and password or date of birth. In case of any discrepancy, they can also raise objections or challenges against the CSIR NET answer key until 25 February.
Steps to Raise Challenges Against the CSIR NET 2022 Answer Key
Officials have released the CSIR UGC NET 2022 answer key on the website. Thus, applicants can follow the detailed steps below to check out the answer key and raise objections.
- Visit the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Display of Key Challenge for Joint CSIR UGC NET Examination June-2021” link on the homepage.
- Log in using the valid application number and date of birth or password.
- Then, click on the “View Question Paper” for marked responses and to view or challenge the answer keys and then click on the “click to view /challenge answer key” link.
- Candidates will see question IDs in sequential order.
- Afterwards, select the desired option, scroll down, “Save your claims”, and move to the next step.
- Then, upload supporting documents and click on the “Save your claims and pay the fee” tab.
- Click on the “Modify your claims” button for any modifications.
- Finally, pay the fee by clicking on the ‘pay fee’ button.
Afterwards, candidates have to pay a processing fee of INR 200 for each question challenged as a non-refundable fee. Also, they can contact the NTA help desk at 011 40759000 or email at [email protected] for any queries.