"The National Testing Agency has released the CSIR NET 2022 admit card for the June session on its official website,Â csirnet.nta.nic.in."
The National Testing Agency has released the CSIR NET 2022 admit card for the June session on the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in. The admit cards are for the CSIR NET scheduled to be held on 29 January and 15 to 17 February. Hence, applicants who have filled out the application form can download their admit cards using their application number and date of birth. Also, the applicants who are going to appear in the CSIR UGC NET need to carry the admit card and follow social distancing and other COVID-19 guidelines provided by the government at the exam centre.
Steps to Download CSIR NET 2022 Admit Card
Officials have released the CSIR NET 2022 admit cards on the official website. Hence, candidates can check the steps below to download the admit card of CSIR UGC NET.
- Visit the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Afterwards, click on the “Download admit card for joint CSIR-NET June” link available on the website.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Afterwards, enter your credentials, such as CSIR NET application number and date of birth.
- Then, enter the captcha code in the box provided.
- The CSIR UGC NET admit card will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the CSIR UGC NET admit card for further reference.
The National Testing Agency conducts the CSIR NET exam to determine the eligibility of the candidates at the national level for Junior Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship/assistant professor in the universities and colleges of India.