"An online mock test for CSEET 2022 July session will be conducted on July 06 in remote proctored mode. Main exam to be held on July 09"
The CSEET (CS Executive Entrance Test) 2022 mock test will be conducted online on July 6 by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Candidates who have already registered can take up the mock test. The test is scheduled to be held on July 09, 2022, in remote proctored mode. The admit cards are already available to download.
Exam Dates – July Session
The duration of the mock test will be 2 hours, and candidates must take the mock test. The following are some advantages of taking the mock test:
- Learn about the CSEET exam format
- Reflects the level of preparation
- Creates an environment that is similar to an exam
- Organize your time
|CSEET 2022 Mock Test||06-Jul-2022|
|CSEET 2022 Exam||09-Jul-2022|
Important Instructions For Mock Test
Students must note and adhere to these vital instructions before participating in the mock test.
- Candidates need to sign in 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- The candidates have each received a separate email or text message including the batch timings, user ID, and password for the mock test that will be held on July 6, 2022
- All applicants must download the Safe Exam Browser (SEB) in advance to their laptop or desktop computer from where they would take the Mock Test or CSEET.
- Candidates can download the SEB by using the instructions in the link (icseet.azurewebsites.net)
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.