"The Central Seat Allocation Board, or CSAB, has opened the application window for the CSAB NEUT 2021 online until 19 November 2021."
The Central Seat Allocation Board, or CSAB, has released applications for the CSAB NET 2021 online. The registration and document upload facility is available entirely online until 19 November 2021. Participants must have obtained qualifying scores in this year’s JEE Main. Hence, interested and eligible aspirants can register for the allocation process on the official website, csab.nic.in. To do so, applicants must first log into the website’s candidate portal using their roll number and password. Registered students can then complete the choice filling process by 21 November 2021. Afterwards, board officials will announce phase one seat allotment results online on 28 November 2021.
Steps to Register for CSAB NEUT 2021
Application forms for the CSAB North Eastern and Union Territories 2021 are now available online. Therefore, interested students can register for the admissions process with consideration of the following steps.
- Go to the official website – csab.nic.in
- Then, click on the “CSAB NEUT 2021” tab available in the menu bar on the home page.
- Afterwards, select the relevant registration link for the candidate’s stream.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in using credentials such as JEE Main roll number and password.
- Complete the security pin verification process and click on the “Sign In” button to proceed.
- Register for the seat allocation facility by providing the necessary personal, academic, and communication details.
- Then upload the required documents in the stated format.
- Finally, select the “Submit” button and download the filled out application form for further reference.
Participants must upload scanned copies of the required documents to the candidate portal after application submission. Hence, students should have the following documentation on hand before beginning the registration process.
- Government-issued photo ID proof
- JEE Main 2021 examination hall ticket (for Engineering and Architecture candidates)
- Date of birth proof (such as class 10 board examination certificate)
- Candidate and parental declaration/undertaking
- Qualifying assessment documents
- Medical certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD documentation (if applicable)
- PRC/Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Special benefits claim certificate (if applicable)
- State-specific documents (if applicable)