CRPF Recruitment 2023: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has announced the extension of the registration for the 1458 ASI, HC Posts up to Jan 31. Candidates who wish to apply for the CRPF recruitment 2023 can visit the official website: crpf.gov.in. Previously, the application form for CRPF ASI recruitment 2023 was closing today i.e., Jan 25.
The application form for the same began on January 4. The written exam admit cards will be released on February 15. The vacancy details for CRPF Recruitment 2023 have been released by the conducting authority on their official website, ASI - 143 Posts and Head Constable - 1315 Posts. The selection of the students will be based on the computer-based test (CBT), skill test, physical standard test (PST), and document verification (DV) followed by a medical test.
Steps to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023
Candidates may follow the steps given below to complete the registration process for CRPF recruitment 2023.
- Go to the official website of the CRPF crpf.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment >View all >Ministerial staff Apply.
- Now, complete the process of registration by entering the necessary details.
- Then proceed to complete the CRPF recruitment 2023 form and upload the documents.
- Finally, pay the registration fee as applicable to the candidate.
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Recruitment 2023
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria under CRPF HC recruitment 2023 for the post of ASI and Head Constable.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 10+2 exam from a recognised board.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the students should be 18, and the maximum age should be 25. Age relaxation shall be applicable as per the rules.
The application fee is INR 100 for male general, EWS, or OBC category candidates. However, SC/ST/ESM/Female candidates need not pay the application fee.