"Authorities from the Central Police Reserve Force released the SSC GD medical admit card 2022 on 3 September."
SSC GD Medical Admit Card 2022: Authorities from the Central Police Reserve Force released the SSC GD medical admit card 2022 on 3 September. Meanwhile, the SSC GD medical examination will take place between 12 September to 4 October. Furthermore, candidates must report to the venue mentioned on their admit cards to appear for the DME examination.
Step-By-Step Process for SSC GD Medical Admit Card Download
Candidates must follow the instructions below to download their SSC GD medical admit card 2022.
- First, visit the official website at crpf.gov.in.
- Then, on the homepage, click on the live link for SSC GD medical admit card 2022, presented as a green box.
- Next, click on the ‘OK’ button after reading all instructions.
- Then, on the new page, fill in your DOB and registration number on the page displaying the DME dates. Moreover, candidates can also use their roll number and date of birth to download the SSC GD medical admit card 2022.
- Lastly, download and print the admit card for all future references.
Candidates must note that they need to furnish any one of the designated documents along with their admit card. Such documents are a driving license, Aadhar card, voter ID card, educational institute ID card, and PAN card.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.