"Osmania University will release the CPGET 2021 seat allotment list for the second phase today, 30 December, online."
Osmania University will release the CPGET 2021 seat allotment list for the second phase today, 30 December, online. Thus, candidates can check the second seat allotment list by visiting the official website, tscpget.com. Applicants can start reporting to their respective colleges based on CPGET second seat allotment list from 31 December to 5 January.
Officials will prepare the CPGET seat allotment list based on the choices filled by the candidates during the counselling registration. Shortlisted candidates have to freeze their seats and then pay the rest of the admission fee to claim their seats after the release of the CPGET second phase allotment list.
Steps to Check the CPGET 2021 Seat Allotment List
Officials will release the CPGET 2021 seat allotment list on the official website. Thus, applicants can follow the steps to check their seat allotment results.
- Visit the official website – tscpget.com
- Then, click on the “CPGET-Web-Based Seat Allotment” tab.
- Afterwards, press the official link of the seat allotment link given in the web counselling column.
- Enter the hall ticket number, rank and date of birth to log in or choose the subject and college you selected during the web option.
- Finally, download and take a few prints out of the CPGET 2021 seat allotment list.
Officials conducted the entrance exam of CPGET in computer-based mode from 18 September to 5 October. Candidates should provide their admit card, reservation certificate, community certificate, transfer certificate, fee receipt of the counselling process, provisional admission letter, rank card, income certificate and qualifying exam certificate to the university officials during CPGET counselling rounds.