COMEDK UGET Counselling 2023: The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test COMEDK UGET 2023 counselling notification has been released on the official website at comedk.org.
Candidates can refer to the table below to download the notification regarding COMEDK UGET counselling 2023.
|COMEDK UGET Counselling 2023 Notice||Click Here|
Also Read: COMEDK UGET 2023 Result Out
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2023
Below is the eligibility criteria mentioned for the candidates appearing for the counselling procedures.
- To be eligible, candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination (2nd PUC) with English as one of the languages.
- They should have obtained a minimum aggregate of 45% in Physics and Mathematics, which are compulsory subjects, along with Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology, Electronics, or Computer Science.
- However, for SC, ST, and OBC candidates from Karnataka State, the minimum aggregate requirement is relaxed to 40%. It's important to note that this relaxation is applicable only to candidates from Karnataka.
The eligibility criteria set by the Council of Architecture for COMEDK UGET counselling 2023 to the 5-year B.Arch degree course for the academic session 2023-24 are as follows:
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. They should also have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the overall aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- Alternatively, candidates who have completed a 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject and secured at least 50% marks in aggregate are also eligible.
- Admission to Architecture courses is solely based on the NATA 2023 examination. There is no separate entrance test for admission to the Architecture course.
For more details regarding COMEDK UGET counselling 2023, candidates can visit the official website at comedk.org.