"The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has announced the COMEDK UGET 2022 result today, 5 July 2022."
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has announced the result for the COMEDK UGET 2022 on the official website, comedk.org. Applicants can download COMEDK 2022 results in the online mode using their login credentials such as application sequence number/user ID and password. COMEDK UGET result consists of the candidate’s personal details, rank, roll number and marks secured in the COMEDK UGET exam.
- KCET Merges With COMED-K: Combined Exams to Be Held Nationwide
- No COMEDK, Only KCET from 2023 for BTech and Medical Admissions
Steps to Download COMEDK UGET 2022 Result
Candidates can check the below-mentioned steps to download the COMEDK 2022 result.
- Visit COMEDK’s official website – comedk.org.
- Then, locate and click on the “COMEDK 2022 Result” download link.
- Next, enter the login credentials such as application sequence number/user ID and password.
- Afterwards, the COMEDK 2022 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, download the result of COMEDK UGET 2022 and take a printout for future reference.
COMEDK 2022 Result-Tie Breaking Rules
In case two or more candidates obtain the same marks, the authorities will break the tie by following these instructions:
- Candidates with higher percentile scores in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics marks will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still persists, then a higher percentile score in Physics and Mathematics will be considered.
- If the tie is not yet broken, then preference for marks in Mathematics will be considered for rank.
- Finally, if the tie still exists, then the elder candidate will be ranked higher than the younger candidate.
After the announcement of the COMEDK 2022 result, the next step in the admission cycle for the state-level entrance exam is the counselling process. The Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation (KPCA) will invite candidates for a college-wise counselling process based on the rank secured in COMEDK 2022. During the counselling process, candidates must share their preferred college choice and the course they want to pursue. If their rank falls within the COMEDK cut-offs announced by the college, they will be invited to complete admission formalities.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.