"The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will close the COMEDK UGET 2022 application window tomorrow, 14 May."
The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will close the COMEDK UGET 2022 registration process window tomorrow, 14 May. Interested candidates have to visit the official website, comedk.org, to fill out the application form for COMEDK UGET. The candidates can submit the application form for COMEDK UGET by 14 May, 11:55 PM. The COMEDK UGET Registration includes filling out a form, uploading documents, and paying of application fee. The prescribed registration fee of INR 1,800/- plus convenience fees/charges shall be paid online.
Steps to Fill Out COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form
Officials will conclude the COMEDK UGET 2022 application forms tomorrow. Thus, candidates must follow the steps given below to apply for the exam.
- Visit the official website – comedk.org
- Then, click on the “Register/Login” link on the homepage.
- Afterwards, click on the “New Registration” tab, enter all personal details like name, email address, ID Proof number, and mobile number and click on the “Register” tab.
- Next, the login credentials will be sent to the registered email address.
- Then, log in to the candidate portal and fill out the application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee and click on the “Submit” button.
Important Points to Remember
- Candidates must make sure they fall under the eligibility criteria of COMEDK UGET 2022. The authorities may cancel an ineligible application anytime during the registration process.
- The documents specified shall be in the prescribed format.
- They shall keep ready the application fee payment details in online mode.
- Applicants will be allowed to make corrections to the COMEDK UGET 2022 application form from 17 to 19 May. However, only specific details will be available for editing.
- It is advisable to read the important instructions mentioned in the COMEDK UGET brochure beforehand.