"Authorities have released the COMEDK UGET 2022 mock test. Therefore candidates can take the mock test on the official website."
The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has released the COMEDK UGET 2022 mock test. Therefore candidates can take the mock test on the official website – comedk.org.
Furthermore, students do not require any login credentials to access the entrance exam mock test. Any student who wants to practice for the exam must attempt the mock. Authorities have released the mock test to help familiarize candidates with the computer based test mode.
Moreover, according to the official website, ‘As many as 7 different mock tests will be made available to the students before they take the final examination as per schedule’. Candidates must also know that they will not be able to see their marks in the mock test since it is being conducted only for familiarization with the online testing mode.
Also Read: COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Date Announced
Steps To Attempt The COMDEK UGET 2022 Mock Test
Candidates must follow the steps given below to attempt the mock test.
- Go to the COMEDK official website – comedk.org
- Click on the ‘Mock Test’ link on the home page.
- On the next page read the instructions carefully. Next, click on ‘Mock Test 1’.
- The username and password will appear automatically in the fields. Now, click on ‘Sign in’.
- Now carefully read the general instructions displayed on the screen.
- Click on ‘Next’ after reading the instructions.
- Finally, attempt the mock test by clicking on ‘I am ready to begin’.