"The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the online application window for the CMAT 2022 registrations 2022 from 17 February."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the online registration window for the CMAT 2022 exam from 17 February. The CMAT 2022 registrations have started today and will be available to the candidates online until 17 March. The application process is being held online, and all candidates should log onto the official website cmat.nta.nic.in to submit their forms.
With the start of the CMAT registration process, authorities have notified the important dates for the exam cycle as well. The CMAT application process will continue until 17 March, while the application correction window will be available from 19 to 21 March. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national-level MBA entrance exam to screen candidates for admission to management programmes offered by participating institutes.
Steps to Register for CMAT 2022
NTA has opened the application window for CMAT 2022 registrations online. Thus, applicants can follow the steps mentioned below to register themselves.
- Visit the official website – cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Registration for CMAT 2022” tab on the homepage.
- Click on the ”New Registration” tab.
- Enter your name, parents’ name, date of birth, gender, and address and register.
- Afterwards, log in using the application number and password.
- Fill in the form using the required details.
- Then, upload all documents and pay the application fees.
- Finally, submit the registration form.