"The National Testing Agency (NTA) will open the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 registration window soon on the official website."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon open the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) registration window. CMAT registrations will take place on the NTA CMAT’s official website, cmat.nta.nic.in. The tentative deadline for the application window is the last week of January 2022. This year, officials will conduct CMAT 2022 online for management courses around the second or third week of February 2022.
NTA will release the exact dates on the official website. However, aspirants who wish to appear for CMAT must be eligible to fill in the registration forms. The National Testing Agency (NTA) annually conducts the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT). This national-level entrance examination is conducted for students seeking admission into management courses.
Steps to Apply for CMAT 2022
Officials will soon release the CMAT 2022 registration forms on the official website. Hence, candidates can follow the steps to register themselves once the forms are released.
- Visit CMAT’s official website – cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Apply for CMAT 2022” tab on the website.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Afterwards, candidates need to fill in all the required information under the new candidate registration tab.
- The system will then generate your login ID and password.
- Re-login and enter all personal, academic, and contact details in the CMAT registration form.
- Then upload all the required documents.
- Pay the CMAT registration fee.
- Finally, download the application form and take out printouts for further reference.