"The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) will soon close the online window for CMA registration 2022."
CMA Registration 2022: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) will close the online window for CMA registration 2022 today. Candidates should register for the CMA exam 2022 before the last date if they wish to appear for the exam. Furthermore, they should pay the fee of 23,100 INR, which can be done in two separate instalments. The CMA exam will occur in offline mode in several centres across India.
Step-By-Step Process to Apply for CMA 2022 Exam
Candidates can follow the steps below to apply for the CMA 2022 Intermediate Exam.
- Firstly, visit the official website at icmai.in/studentswebsite
- Next, click on the login window on the Online Admissions Tab and select the relevant course.
- Then, enter personal, communication, and academic details to generate the login credentials in the next step.
- Finally, pay the application fee, review all details entered and submit the form.
Authorities from the ICMAI will release the admit card for the December session once the registration window closes. Furthermore, candidates must download and show the admit card at the exam centre to gain entry. Those not carrying the admit card will be denied the opportunity to write the exam.
Eligibility Criteria for ICMAI CMA Registration 2022
ICMAI lists several eligibility criteria for the CMA Intermediate exam on its official website at icmai.in. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can successfully register and receive admit cards. According to the official website, the eligibility criteria for candidates are:
- Qualifying the senior secondary or higher senior secondary (10+2) examination
- Completing CA intermediate exam level of ICMAI.
- Qualifying Part 1 (Intermediate) of Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) course of ICMAI
- Completing year two (semester IV) or are qualified engineers from any Engineering course in any subject other than music, dance, painting & sculpture, and photography.
- Furthermore, candidates can register for the CMA exams through postal (E-learning) or oral modes.
Important Dates for the ICMAI CMA December 2022 Exam
|Last day to register||11 August 2022|
|Availability of exam form||TBA|
|Admit card release||TBA|
|Main exam day||TBA|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.