CMA Foundation Registration: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) has notify that the registration for CMA December exam will be closed today, 10 August 2022. Candidates need to register today in order to appear for December session.
ICAI facilitates the registration for the CMA exam every year and candidates must register on or before 31 January for the June term exam, while for the December term, before 31 July. However, ICAI extended the date of registration up to 10th August for December 2022 term of examination. Further, the notification also notify that the CMA Syllabus 2022 shall be effective from 11th August, 2022 and onwards (June 2023 term of examinations and onwards). Check out the official notification.
CMA Foundation Registration December 2022: Steps to register online:
Check out the steps mentioned below to complete the CMA Foundation Registration December 2022:
- Visit the official students website of CMA
- Click on the ‘Online Admission tab’
- Choose the course you want to apply for under online admission window
- Fill in all the necessary details including personal, academic and communication details
- Finally, Pay the application fee to complete your registration process
CMA Foundation Registration December 2022: Application Fee
Candidates need to pay different fee for different level. check below to find out the application fee for all three levels:
- CMA Foundation course fee: INR 6,000/-
- CMA Intermediate course fee: INR 23,100/-
- Finally, CMA Final course fee: INR 25,000/-
NOTE: The course fees of intermediate and final can be paid in two installments before the term exam.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.