"The Cost Management Accountant (CMA) December session application facility closes today, 31 July 2021. Students can go through eligibility criteria and apply."
Cost Management Accountant (CMA) registration for the December session ends today, 31 July 2021. Hence, students can now apply for the entrance exam. In addition, board officials have advised interested candidates to go through the eligibility criteria first. Moreover, candidates should have all the required documents on hand during the registration process.
The CMA application facility opened in early January 2021 and was extended until 10 February 2021 for the June session. Shortly after the registration window closes, applicants will be able to avail the correction facility,
The Cost Management Accountant (CMA) assessment is overseen by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) for admissions to the institution’s Foundation, Intermediate, and Final courses. Earlier, ICAI officials released the exam schedule. The CMA December 2021 session will take place in an online testing mode.
How to Apply for the CMA 2021 Exam?
Registration for the December session of the CMA 2021 will close by the end of the day. Hence, interested candidates can follow the given steps to apply for the examination.
- Visit the official website of CMA 2021 – icmai.in/icmai/index.php
- Then, the homepage will appear on the screen.
- Select the student tab.
- The website will then display the student’s profile page.
- Afterwards, select the “online admission” button from the side panel.
- Candidates must then select their chosen course.
- Next, enter the required details in the application form.
- Once done, click on the submit button.
- Finally, save the application form for further reference.
Documents Necessary for Registration
Candidates can refer to the following list regarding documents necessary for CMA registration.
- Passport size photo (JPG/JPEG format)
- Specimen signature (JPG/JPEG format)
- Age Proof (PDF format)
- Proof of educational qualifications.