"CLAT PG 2022 fourth seat allotment list has been released on 16 July 2022, on the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in."
CLAT PG 2022 fourth seat allotment result has been released on 16 July 2022, on the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in, for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree Law programs. Based on the allotment list, candidates can accept and lock the seat or apply for an upgrade or even exit the admission process by choosing the exit option. Requests to change the exercised option after the closure on 17 July 2022, 9 PM, will not be considered.
According to the official notification released in November 2021 for CLAT PG 2022, the CLAT 2023 exam will be conducted on 18 December 2022. The dates and events will be updated in the article below after the official notification is released.
Steps to Check the CLAT PG 2022 Seat Allotment Result
Clat 2022 4th merit list released. Candidates can follow the steps below to check their seat allotment list.
- Visit the official CLAT website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Then, click on the “CLAT Seat Allotment” on the homepage.
- Afterwards, enter your password and mobile number.
- Candidates need to click on the login button.
- Then, a window with a seat allotment list will appear. Candidates can check the status of their seat allotment.
- Finally, download for further usage.
Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all-India centralized examination that allows students to get admission to the 21 National Law Universities in India to pursue law courses, such as LLB and LLM. CLAT is attempted by more than 50,000 students annually, as it is a sought-after exam for Law school aspirants. Considering the safety of candidates, the number of exam centres has increased for CLAT 2022.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.