"The CLAT answer key 2022 will most likely release today, and students can download the same by visiting the official website."
The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) has successfully concluded CLAT 2022 exam today, June 19. According to the students who attended the exam today, CLAT 2022 was lengthy yet moderate. The CLAT answer key 2022 will most likely release today. And students can download the same by visiting the official website.
Steps to Download the CLAT 2022 Answer Key
Candidates can refer to the below steps in order to download the answer key of CLAT 2022.
- Go to CLAT Consortium’s official webpage – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Open the admissions portal by clicking the link for CLAT 2022.
- Click on the answer key link for your and set code.
- On the screen, the CLAT 2022 answer key will appear.
- To calculate your marks, download it and use it as a reference.
Steps to Raise Any Objections After Reviewing CLAT 2022 Answer Key
Candidates can follow the below steps in order to raise any objections such as marking schemes, answer paper discrepancy, etc.
- Visit the CLAT 2022 admissions website.
- Log in using your registered username and password, then select the “Raise Objections” link.
- Type the question’s number and any pertinent information (related to objection)
- Send in the details along with a payment of Rs. 1000 per query.
In addition, the candidates must submit their complaints before the deadline. Since after the closing date, no objections will be considered. Candidates must note that objections or queries sent in any other mode or format will not be accepted by the authority.